me with groundbreaking news about the band.
- The Music (aka Rob Harvey) is on the cover of this week's NME. Wasn't Rob the only one on the cover last time as well? I think it's a big NME conspiracy against the lads. haha.
- The lovely Nina has sent in pictures from The Music's Australian shows back in January. Check it out in the gig review section.
- She's also informed me of up coming Australian gigs.
18th July The Palace Melbourne, VIC
Sunday 20th July Splendour In The Grass Byron Bay, NSW
Monday 21st July The Enmore Theatre Sydney, NSW
- I think they are playing @ the Troubadour on the 30th as well. Wee. I get to see The Coral on the 20th!!! The dancing James Skelly and banana man Bill Ryder Jones! How cool is his name by the way?
- People in England, Sweden, Germany, Belgium, France, etc... GO AND SEE HOT HOT HEAT. They are awesome. I actually saw Phil Jordan peeking in during their set at Coachella. Yes, I saw you Phil. If you don't know who they are check this nifty thingie out. Paul Hawley is a hottie.
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs on Conan on Friday. The Ho Man Group otherwise known as, The Libertines on Dave Letterman that day as well. Someone tell them to come back to Cali soon. Oh, if you happen to "befriend" Carl, make fun of Peter about not fitting into the skirt.
- P.S. If anyone has anything by The Zutons in mp3 format e-mail me. And you'll be the coolest person on earth.
- Another side note. The "super talented" Adam Green is touring the UK in June. Everyone should go see him and his non-existent sexy ass. How good is the Jessica Simpson song?
- pictures and mpegs of Coachella! Check them out @ my photography site. P.S. Don't tell the people @ Coachella cos diggy cameras were illegal...
- new website design!